Thursday, July 21, 2011

Juicy Deal in San Antonio!


Good morning! I am very excited to tell you about the juicy deal today from Juice in the City! When it comes to my eyebrows and my bikini line, wax is where it's at for me. Shaving is such a pain, I almost ALWAYS have horrible razor burn and rashes. I feel like ever so often I need a reshape of my brows too, so today's deal is PERFECT and a GREAT deal!

It's $30 for $65 worth of WAXING! Hooray!! Time to feel smooth and gorgeous in your swimsuit! Here's the link..


$30 for $65 Worth of Waxing at Skincare by Claudia


I know there there are BADD followers from all over the place, so I highly encourage you to check out Juice in the city and see if it's in your town! If they haven't reached you yet, send them an e-mail and let them know that you are ready for the Juice!

Have a great Thursday! Oh and in other news...down TWO POUNDS. Yes!

xoxo-


                                                                                Daily Deals on Juice in the City

No comments:

Post a Comment