Monday, June 6, 2011

{My Sugar Mama} Monday Munchies!




Good morning!! I'm so excited about today's post! Many of you know that Bakerella's cake pops are all the rage, and some of you might have tried your hand at them once or twice. I know I have! I actually made some for Sara for her birthday last year...and they actually turned out! I've seen cake pops adorning dessert tables and parties everywhere for a good while now and Deena from My Sugar Mama Baking Boutique has taken on the task of turning cake pops into her side business! I personally have tasted Deena's pops, and I can assure you that they taste as darling as they look! I think they taste even better since I wasn't the one slaving over them. Cake pops are no joke!


These robots below are from my son's 5th birthday party in Las Vegas. They were a HUGE hit!




Graduation season is upon us...how cute would these be on the tables at a grad party? Complete with your school colors!


I know it's way too hot to think about Christmas, but how adorbs in this snowman?!?!

image by Heather @ {whipperberry}

If you are in the Las Vegas area, you need to know about Deena and her baking boutique. She's very talented and super amazing! You can e-mail her here

My Sugar Mama's cake pops have graced the tables of Whipperberry, and her guitar cake pops were featured at this AMAZING Beatle inspired birthday!



3 comments:

  1. Wow that is super cool! She is so talented. Love those robots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! These look amazing! I found your blog from the Tiggerific Tuesday Hop! I am your newest follower and cannot wait to read more. I hope you will stop by my blog when you have a chance:) I am currently writing a series on fun summer activities to keep the kids entertained:)
    www.divvyupdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so delicious, my favorite are the snowmen. That would be great for Christmas treats for neighbors. Hi! I'm your newest blog hop follower. Please swing by my blog when/if you have a chance! And if you have a Twitter, I'd love to be friends there as well. xoxo! www.shelbylately.com & @shelbylatelycom

    ReplyDelete