Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

I'm so happy it's Friday! My Mr. has a four day weekend, and we are planning on spending time with friends old and new, and taking the kids on a surprise trip to Sea World! I'm soooo ready for a long weekend as a family. The start of summer is one of my favorite times of the year. 

With that being said, I would like to share my quick Memorial Day, get ready for summer, totally yumm-o version of the s'more...

Have you been down  the marshmallow aisle lately? Good gravy there are so many flavors and types, it's almost overwhelming...at least at my local grocer it is. I stumbled upon these "stacker mallows" and thought, "It's about DANG time someone made these puppies!" I promptly bought a bag because I had S'mores on the brain. (by the way my P90Xing has been awful...but there's always another Monday right?) Anyway, back to the mallows. After my impulsive buy I drove straight home and told the kids I was gonna make them a super messy and tasty treat..

Bust out the Stackers..

 Throw some NUTELLA down on your grahams. And oh yes, you must know that I might NOT EVER put a Hershey bar on my grahams again after this little discovery..holy deliciousness!



As Hamm says on the Sandlot movie, "Then you put the mallow on the graham."


Nuke it in the microwave because its WAY TOO HOT in San Antonio to build a fire..


Then.....SCARF!


Needless to say Aiden was a happy boy..and he so politely begged for a napkin and a glass of milk :)


We hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend enjoying family, friends, good food, and the freedom that we all enjoy because of the men and women that have paid the ultimate price for our blessed country!

See you all next week!

xoxo-


No comments:

Post a Comment