Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You look very Pinteresting to me....



I like to think out of the box. I love finding a way to be inspired. I long to be someone that inspires others. The inspiring others might have to wait because I'm spending WAY TOO MUCH not enough time on Pinterest. Oh to the Em Gee. Definitely obsessed. Like I don't get enough inspiration from what's in my google reader, I have found yet another valid reason to procrastinate the laundry. My favorite shirt is in the hamper as we speak, but life can wait...I have some serious pinning to do! I'm sure some of you are on Pinterest, love it, and go through 4 diet cokes in a row while pinning your favorite things. It's like therapy. No thinking. Just pinning. 

If you have no idea what the crap I'm talking about, and love cataloging things that you love and will use later for let's say....a birthday party, a kitchen makeover, a sweet hairstyle, a wedding, a new recipe, THIS is the place as brother Brigham would say. 

I URGE you to make a stop here on your internet sesh today and check this web genius-ness out. To say it's "rad" is a serious understatement. You can check out my pins here. I guess the site was in beta for awhile and you still need an invite to join. So IF when you want an invite, I'd be happy to share the love!

Here are some of the latest pins I found....






Welcome to the wonderfully addicting world of Pinterest. If you are on there already, leave a comment so we can follow you!

Happy Pinning!




3 comments:

  1. Lauren- I looove pinterest too! :) Those are some fun pins you've shared.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'd really love to see your table if you redo it.

    Jennifer
    http://alwaysinwonder.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Table is next!!! I'm finishing up some shutters for my daughter's room first...I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am addicted as well, although very new to it! I'll go follow you there as well! (I found you through Lauren at Elephant's Trunk!)

    ReplyDelete