Monday, May 16, 2011

{Vintage Revivals} A. MAZ. ING. Dresser Rescue!




Today's feature is from an AMAZING girlie from St. George, Utah. Maybe you have heard of her. Maybe you follow her blog. I just stumbled upon her and her awesomeness last week and am SO glad that I did! It's Mandi from Vintage Revivals! I read her story on her blog after drooling over this dresser redo and decided right then and there that she's my latest blog crush. I bet her house is so dang cool, and vintagey, and DIY to the max. LOVE! She coined the phrase "Thrift Shop Glam" and I just think she's great. Below is the dresser that I wish I could have in my house, and I hope this inspires you all to take something crappy and make it ridiculously fantastic. I know it did for me. I'm on a hunt now for a dresser for Aiden's Star Wars/outer space room that I can remake into "galactic greatness." Enjoy! And if you think Mandi is as awesome as I do, go say hi and tell her that the BADD girls sent you her way!
Happy Monday Lovies!





 


1Dresser Redo 118


Silhouette Acid Mirror 019



Silhouette Acid Mirror 031



Coolness? Doesn't it make you wanna go to the DI right this instant? I can't wait to see what I can get my hands on. You can go visit Mandi and this dresser in all her glory here :)




No comments:

Post a Comment